Thursday, July 22, 2010

Teacher Chheang an English teacher




1- Who are you?

I am Huy Eng Chheang from Kampong Cham province. I am a lecturer of English and kitchen supervisor at Leadership Character Development Institute (L-CDI).

2- What is your background?

I was born in 1983, Kampong Cham province. My parents are seller. I have got three siblings, two younger brothers and one younger sister. I am the oldest son in my family. I started school at the age of six. I finished primary school in …… and graduated from SONTHOR MOK high school in 2003; then I took exam as a secondary school teacher. As soon as I failed, so I decided to study at National University of Management for two years, but unfortunately, my parents did not have enough money to support me because of poverty, that why I have attended (L-CDI) till then.

3- How did you become involved with L-CDI?

In fact, I have become involved with L-CDI for ages; first, I was a student in the class and I was also a Taekwondo volunteering student for almost two years. Through a great satisfaction and enthusiasm, I decided to be a volunteer as a teacher of English till now. After a period of over one year of membership, with some financial help of L-CDI, I am studying at National University of Management.

4- What is your vision to be in L-CDI?

I wish I can teach management skills to students of L-CDI and to poor people from rural area, especially, the student who dropped out from the government school. Moreover, I am willing to provide some possible life skills and skills such as a good leadership and character, including management skills and sustainable development of themselves,, their family as well as society.
As of L-CDI Cambodia strives to provide good quality of education for poor students to develop critical, analytical and creative thinking so they can make well-founded and ethical decisions and be part of an informed citizenry, I am one of the student has received the gift.
Finally, I think and feel satisfied to whatever I have done as my great duties as a good Cambodian and kind citizen to the nation, therefore , it give me the best experiences for my life which can be a good example for next generation. I firmly hope that I could success my excellent plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment