Monday, July 5, 2010

Introducing Mr.Pheap the English Teacher and Director of Studies



1. Who are you?


I am Sopheap from Pursat Province; I am a lecturer of English and director of studies at Leadership Character Development Institute, known as L-CDI.



2. What is your background?



I was born in 1983, Pursat Province. My parents are farmers with low living standard. I have got five siblings, one elder sister and three younger brothers; I started school at the age of 11. During my primary school, I studied at three different schools in the distance of over 10 kilometers from my village. I finished primary school in 1999 and graduated from Kankan High School in 2005; then I took an exam as a secondary school teacher. As soon as I failed, I attended L-CDI.



3. How did you become involved with L-CDI?



In fact, I have become involved with L-CDI for ages; first, I was a top caliber student in the class and interested in humanitarian job. Fortunately, a desirable one as a volunteer was introduced to me. With a great satisfaction and enthusiasm, I took part in it. After a period of over one year of membership, with some financial help of L-CDI, I was sent to university.



4. What is your vision to be in L-CDI?



My vision: I always wish to enlighten the poor, especially, women, youths and children to have high spirit of coming up in their lives. In addition, I intend to provide the low-spirited unmotivated with some possible life skills and skills such as good leadership and character, including English proficiency for the sake of changes and sustainable development of themselves, their families as well as society. Particularly, I think and feel satisfied that I have done my noble duties as a good Cambodian and constructive citizen to the nation; therefore, it gives me an absolute honor and pleasure to play some precious roles in L-CDI.

No comments:

Post a Comment